She has been going with the wind since she was born. It came only naturally that she picked up a kite for the first time in 2009 in New Zealand. Since then she never looked back and set a World Record in 2014.
Anke Brandt - Pro Kiteboarder
Founder of Kite Beyond
Anke is a passionate Kitesurfer and World Record Holder with the goal to inspire people to live their dream, to never give up and to explore the limit. Under the umbrella Kite Beyond, Anke Brandt dares the limit for long-distance kite projects and gets involved with „Wings for Life“.
Through donations worldwide the Wings for life foundation supports clinical studies and projects with the goal to make spinal Cord injury curable.
She is now on a new mission to Kite the Arabia Gulf. 550km in non Stop in waters none kited in before. Follow the Blog and follow her mission to #DareTheLimit!
- February 2013 - First international Race KTA Bintgan
- March 2013 - 3rd Place Sunset Mall Race Dubai
- Sept 2013 - Finishing as 4th female the Worlds longest race to date Red Bull Coast to Coast
- Oct 2013 - Atlantic Crossing competition - Last 6 in the running to cross the atlantic
- March 2014 - New Guinness World Record longest distance Kitesurfed by a female. 250KM in 12h non Stop
- 2nd Place Red Bull battle of the Sound 80KM race - Sweden
- Red Bull Legend Award 2014
- 2nd Place Freestyle Al Ghabia Water sports Festival
- April 2016 - New Guinness World Record longest distance Kitesurfed by a female. 491km in 30h non Stop